Saturday, October 6, 2018

Welcome To My Mind



Introduction

Hello there! Welcome to "Breaking Bull Balls: Ballbusting Stories" where I plan to infrequently share stories involving heavier themes of damaging ballbusting, testicular destruction, and castration.  Some stories may contain the complete destruction of one or both testicles in a particularly brutal fashion.  These stories can be overly gratuitous and violent, and are only fictional encounters with endowed men. It would be extremely dangerous to enact any of the acts described in future posts and also highly illegal.


About

This blog will contain stories written most likely infrequently by myself.  I have never written before, so this blog is an exercise of literary expression as well as an expression of a deeply sated fetish.  I am a recent college grad who's proclivity towards cock and ball torture play leans more extreme than most.  As these desires would be illegal in reality, I shall be releasing them through literary form!

Feel free to comment, add suggestions, and give overall critiques to any stories I post!


No comments:

Post a Comment